In the kitchen with Leah Itsines
It’s time for a bake off!
Easter might be over but we have your chocolate fix sorted.
Together with Leah Itsines we have a delicious cookie recipe for you to prepare and enjoy at home.
Chocolate Cookie Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8-10
1/2 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup self-raising flour
1/4 cup raw cacao
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup choc chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Using a hand held beater, beat butter and sugar together. until combined (or a crumbly appearance)
- Add egg and vanilla essence and continue to beat.
- Add cacao, baking soda and salt and continue to mix through.
- Remove the beater (lick the spoon!)
- Into the mixture, Sift flour and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Careful not to overcook otherwise they won’t be soft!